.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello there!!!


I'm eating string cheese for which I had a coupon. I saved a dollar by buying one pound of string cheese...and it only cost me $6.69 to save that dollar. This is the stringiest string cheese that I've ever had. But it is pretty damned good, I must say.

In the background I hear that new show with Steve from Jerry Springer. When they asked if I had all of my teeth, I thought that they wanted peeps WITH teeth. It didn't occur to me that they actually preferred no teeth-ed peeps. I say that because only a toothless toad would go on that show and let Steve and his entire audience berate themselves. She is doing stupid stuff, of that there is no doubt. But this is surely no way to fix her problems.

Bless his heart, Steve's trying really hard but that's sort of the problem...it isn't familiar to him to behave that way. He's definitely NOT a natural. He appears uncomfortable and he paces nervously around his victim who...no matter what they've done wrong...looks much better when compared to an angry bald guy and the mob behind him. Even though the mob agrees with Steve, Steve just plumb tries too hard, that's all.

I'm having trouble sleeping again...so I thought that I would come out here and play with you guys. They say that you shouldn't stay in bed if you can't sleep because you need to associate being in bed with sleep...not tossing and turning, trying to get to sleep. Anyway, here I am...waiting for the Family Guy to come on. I love the precocious little Stewie...little did I know when I named Payton's cat Stewie, that he would actually BE an evil kitten. But he surely can be.

I'm eating my candy corn...and ice cream. I had Caramel Praline.....mmmmmhhhh mmmmmmmmmhhhhh!!!!

Well, I'm ready to try to watch TV on the couch, maybe I can fall asleep there.

Good night...morning...whatever.

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

I agree go to bed when ya tired, i hate tossing and turning and you know sometimes just getting up for a little while lets ya settle back to a good sleep. I confess if i was home during the day id nanna every afternoon too LOL

October 01, 2007  
Blogger akakarma said...

What kind of diet is that? Sounds good!

October 01, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

What kind of diet is it? It's the kind that works the best for me...the "I'm an adult and I can eat anything that I want to eat" diet. It's not only good, it's healthy...I DID have the string cheese!!!

LOLOLOL

:):):)

October 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home