.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hi!!!

Don't you hate it when you can't find the toilet paper? I know there's some in this house but I can't find it. What's worse, I didn't notice it until I had already tinkled. Men can just tap or shake but women have to wipe. When I realized that there wasn't any TP within reach, I had to get up and do the TP waddle that we women know so well.

Guys wouldn't know about it because if they were there when we needed it, we'd call them and ask them to get it for us. Then, we'd stick our hand out the door and wait for it. I waddled around for a few seconds and then I just waddled quickly to the paper towels. I saw those suckers earlier today...I know they're here somewhere. How do you lose toilet paper?

Anyway, I made a SMOD for you. Actually, I made two. Well, I made one, but I write two. One of them is a quick read but the other one is wso long that you'll either have to be a fast reader or else you'd have to move the button thingie under the picture back when you miss something. Anyway, here's the fast one:

http://flixn.com/play/hdanda/

OK, now here's the one that YOU have to read fast...it's good practice:

http://flixn.com/play/elqi8h/

OK then...Dennis, if you're still here, I bet you can read the second SMOD without having to go back!!! Nice to see you visit my little blog!

Have a good night ya'll!

Meg

PS I told you guys about Dennis...the first guy I ever made out with...over 30 years ago!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg,
Your friend is absolutely right. I think your expressions are so well done! Your writing is pretty good too. I completely lost it when you talked (wrote) about “Mrs. No Lips”. That was hilarious!
Meg, keep on blogging and SMOD(ing), and for heavens sake, keep on smiling.... I wouldn’t want to run into “Mrs. No Lips” any time soon!

October 01, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

M,

No...you don't. :)

Seriously, you haven't yet...have you?

M

October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home