.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hello there...

...I'm back for a few minutes and then we're heading out again. I actually got to watch a taping of Judge Judy today just by walking over there and asking them if I could go in. I could have called but if they said "No." I would be screwed so I walked over there and asked because it's harder to say no to someones face.

The case was a girl who wrecked her boyfriend's car and her defense was that he should have had better insurance. Judy called her a fool and the guy won everything he asked for. I was sitting in the second row, all the way to the right, but it would be the left if you were looking at it from the camera's point of view. The boyfriend had a German accent...at least I thought that it was German.

After I left Tribune Studio's, I walked down to Hollywood Boulevard and saw the stars on the sidewalk. I took a BUNCH of pictures of the sidewalk but I couldn't find a disposable digital camera so I have to get the film developed like the olden days.

Then I stopped at Grauman's Chinese Theater and took some more pictures of the sidewalk only this time it was with the footprint's. I was by myself so at one point I took some shots of other people trying to put their feet and hands in the prints of the stars. Once again, I'll have those pictures for you soon. And I'm still waiting for my daughter to send me the pictures from yesterday. She used her work camera and I have to wait for her to have a chance to put them on the computer.

While I was at Grauman's, there was a guy trying to get an audience for a Bill Maher show and I said that I would go. He gave me tickets and my daughter and I went to watch the show but we got lost at CBS Studio's and by the time we found it, we were too late. BUT...while we were there, we did get tickets for Monday's taping of The Price is Right with Drew Carey! We haven't decided how we'll dress but it will not be in the normal fashion...we'll do something to catch attention for that show.

We're trying to come up with something clever to put on t-shirts that Drew would appreciate...I would appreciate any suggestions you guys have, by the way. I want to hear someone offer me, "A NEW CAR!!!"

Today was warmer than yesterday and my face got sunburned from all the walking that I did.

OH! Annie is getting the pictures from yesterday now! I'll have them soon, I have to finish this first so she can upload them...I'll do that and let her do her thing then I'll be back to post some pictures!

Meg

Damn it, she can't upload the pictures to this computer without doing the software as well and it isn't her computer so she still has to do it from work. They'll come sooner or later. Promise.

Meg again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home