.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

OMG!

I was recording this thing and before I knew it, I got cut off. I guess I've finally learned how long the video will last...it'll last this long:

http://flixn.com/play/rwrdk0/

OK then...now I'm going to record the thing that I was showing you at the end of that SMOD. I'll be right back.

And here it is:

http://flixn.com/play/u293k1/

I found that flyer in a magazine, they're totally serious, I assure you. I was rather taken aback.

Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

Makes me want to join!lol

October 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Wow. I'm leaving on my little vacation quite soon. I leave Tuesday morning and that means that 48 hours from now, I'll be on a plane to LA. When I get there, I'll immediately have to take a trip to Northern California and then I'll go back to LA, then home.

How much should I expect to spend on a laptop? I'd be afraid to buy one until I got there because I don't know if I can afford it or not. Well, who can really afford it? I could always put the money to better use. I think.

Anyway, I'm sitting here with the masque that I was trying to get on before when work called last night.

Damn...it's not dry yet. I wonder if the Bears game is on? I'll try ESPN.com.

I'll be back soon.

:):):)

October 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home