.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 14, 2007


Today I have to rest for a while...

...it occurred to me that tomorrow is the last day to get ready for the trip to LA. I have to work tonight and then I have to plan for the angiogram. I've been so busy taking care of the paperwork that I didn't even see the flight to LA coming. As soon as I get there I'll have to rent a car and drive all over taking care of silly little things.

I need to be back in time for the angiogram but with any luck at all, I’ll be able to go back to LA for a while before I have to be HERE for whatever they think they need to do to my brain.

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER…I’VE TRIED TO TAKE A NAP:

And I give...the phone keeps ringing. If I’m already asleep, the phone won’t wake me up but when it’s ringing every five minutes, I can’t drift off into lullaby land.

This is interesting, I can’t get the five button to work. I guess the iced tea that I spilled on the keyboard had something to do with that. Of course, it could have always been the coffee, it’s hard to tell.

So, now I’m making a fresh pot of coffee to suck down during the last hour of what should have been my nap. I guess I’ll just go into work with a tad less sleep then I would have wanted to have. Then, tomorrow I have to take an all day recertification class for my CPR card. Once again, I want to scream!

Well, my son and his Aun't have just walked in from going out for the afternoon. I'm a tad concerned about leaving them here alone...I'll be worrying about them. And anytime I leave my house, I worry about THAT, too. I should be fine, they're old enough to take care of things for me.

You know, yesterday we were talking about it and we figured out something that I'VE never thought about before. Marie was the same age when William was born that I was when SHE was born...close enough anyway. I was nine and a half when she was born and she was ten when William was born. I had never thought of that before.

So, I'm off on a new adventure. I love these little trips of mine. I'm already having fun just getting ready...that's half the fun of a trip, isn't it?

I stuck that picture up there because Solaris was sending me a picture of her Blackberry that I needed to see. When she took the picture, she had that shot of Stewi loaded. IT reminded me of the picture and I thought it was cute and I wanted to show it to you guys so there it is.


LOLOLOLOL...I was just listening to Forever in Blue Jeans through my earpiece and I sang the WAY WRONG WORDS! No way to cover that faux paz up with a cough...the wrong words were quite clearly sung and were easily audible. Here's what it should have been:

"...And honey's sweet....But it ain't nothing next to baby's treat..."

Instead, I sang:

"...And honey's sweet...But it ain't nothing next to baby's feet..."

Oh well, I should be in the shower getting ready for work.

See ya,

Meg

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

my sister in law is 10 yrs old than me, and her daughter my neice is 10 yrs younger than me, That made me a 10 yr old sister in law aunty haha

October 14, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

It must mhave been odd to be an aunt at such a young age. I was a mom first, then an aunt.

Meg

OK, I need a new keyboard...badly.

October 14, 2007  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

It was actually pretty good when I was 25 and she was 15, I would take her partying LOL

October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home