.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hi!




I have to go to the doctor at 1 PM and then I'm coming home to SMOD a bit only with any luck at all, it won't be silent so it'd sort of be a MOD or a talkie...whatever.


I'm so cold right now that I don't even want to take my jammies off. It's October and I woke up with the AC on. My son must have come home last night and decided that Mom wasn't shivering enough. I took all the blankets off my bed yesterday to wash them. My big, fat warm fuzzy blanket is in the wash right now so last night was the worst possible night to turn the air on.


I jumped up and turned the AC off and ran back to bed to warm up only it never did. So, I just decided to come out here dressed in a couple of pair of warm jammies with a sweat shirt over them. If there had been a warm male body in my bed, I'd still be in that sucker but alas...no such man exists in my room.



YIKES! The cable guy is here because I was having problems with the cable all week. Yesterday when I called and said that the cable was out, they said that they would send someone out today. Then, the cable came back on and I forgot to call them to tell them not to send the guy so now I just told him that it keeps coming and going which is sort of true. Not as true as I'd like it to be...but sort of.



OK, I need to get ready to go to the doctor and let the cable guy off the hook. When I come back, I should be able to make a video for you guys.



Do you have any suggestions as to what I should talk about rather than my cookies?



Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home