.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Damn...

...that guy is good. He just left and should be almost halfway home. What a nice guy he is! He MADE me fudge. Whenever I invite him over for dinner, he always makes something and brings it. Last time it was his own chex-mix. That's just so derned sweet!

I don't know how he can be so good at this. He STILL hasn't done or said one wrong thing at all. He sure is making me crazy. I guess that's OK, he said something to the same effect a little while ago.

I got lucky tonight, my sister had a date and my son went out. They both came home before cheek dude left but they went straight to their rooms when they did so he and I stayed out in the living room.

We watched Eddie Murphy's Raw. I hadn't seen that in years so it was pretty funny again. We watched it on Bravo and before it even started I was wondering how much they would cut out of that show. It was raw in 1987 and that was before political correctedness. That show hasn't cooked at all since '87, it's only gotten more raw over the years. He used the F word and I don't mean fuck. Of course he used that word too...I just meant that he also used the word faggot. They bleeped the hell out of that show but we enjoyed it anyway.

You know what I feel like doing? I feel like going to my room and lying on my bed to think about cheek dude. If I hurry now, we'll both be going to bed at about the same time.

:)

PS Did you ever try to send ESP signals to someone you were making out with? I was doing that tonight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home