.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Good morning!

We have the kids here this weekend and as much as I adore having them here, I also have a guy coming over to eat dinner this evening. I had the house clean on Friday and somehow, those 2 little people have trashed it. So, since I promised the guy lasagna AND I have to clean the house, I'm sending the kids out with their father to the Georgia Aquarium. The annual passes are almost at the end of their usefulness so I'm glad they get to go again.

That MAY give me time to clean up and make the lasagna. I have to start as soon as I'm done with this post.

My lasagna is so good that it's what I make any guy who comes over for dinner. Of course I only make it once, it's too much trouble to make it more than that. After the first time I make it for a guy, he'd have to marry me to get it again.

The first time I had Rick over for dinner, I made it for him. He acted like he liked it but after we'd been married for a while, he told me that he really didn't. He did learn to like it but he hadn't ever had it before I made it for him.

I only have one problem...the oven is broken. I can make the lasagna but I have to use someone else's oven to cook it in. I SORT OF feel guilty about the solution to my problem...I'm going to use another guy's oven to cook my date's dinner. I don't feel too badly, I'm going to make the oven dude a bunch of stuffed manicotti's in exchange for using his oven. Now, if I only had a guy who cleaned houses, I'd be golden.

So, now I have to get the lasagna ready so that I can get it to one guy's house to cook and then get it back to my house to serve the other one. I LOVE being single!

This should be fun...I have to go now to start cooking, I'll be back after I get the lasagna done.

Ciao!

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

Go get him, HOT STUFF! ;)

December 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home