.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The guy that I went out with...

...Friday night called me a while ago to ask if I would meet him for lunch. Isn't that sweet? He's the one who didn't kiss me goodnight and gave me a cheek when I went to kiss him. I certainly misread his actions...after that I never expected to hear from him again.

I just got back from having lunch with him. When he dropped me off, my son was sitting outside on the porch with his partner so I knew better than to expect a kiss this time...but I DID get a handshake!

He's coming over for dinner on Sunday so I have until then to figure out how best to get him in a kissing mood. I think that the third date is certainly time for a kiss...don't you? And he'll be at my house so I can offer him the couch to sit on and then I can drop myself right next to him. If he puts his arm around me...his ass is mine. I'll grab that sucker by the ears and kiss the hell out of him.

He certainly is good looking. He's also bright, funny and quite the gentleman. He opens the doors and pulls out the chairs...just perfect. I haven't found one damn thing wrong with him. He even has custody of his kid which I find to be sweet.

Luckily I use my brain a lot more than I do my heart but if he keeps on acting like such a nice guy, I could easily start listening to my heart a bit more.

OK, now I have to go put the lights up outside. It's got to be 70 degrees out there so it's the best time to work outside. See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home