.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hi!

...check out this quote from the National Ledger web site:

"...“(Angelina) knows how important it is for Brad to make peace with Jennifer, so she continues to tell him she’ll do it — but it will never happen. Talking to Jen is the last thing Angie wants to do,” the celebs’ pal told Star. “Brad is starting to realize that Angelina has no intention of calling Jen — that she never did. It was all a big lie.”
The source goes on to claim that this, and other fibs from Angie, are wearing away at the couple’s happy home. “One of the biggest problems in Brad and Angie’s relationship is how deceptive she is.”..."


And then, I found this one about the lip chick's reaction to Anniston's gift to one of their litter:

"...She reportedly bought books, games along with a nice congratulatory card an insider tells the magazine. But that didn't go over well with Angelina the source spills. She tossed the card. "Angie didn't approve of it at all," the insider revealed to Life & Style. Brad apparently didn't take that too well, especially since Angelina's ex Billy Bob Thornton recently revealed that he speaks with Jolie on a near daily basis..."

And then MSNBC reported:

"..The source goes on to claim that this, and other fibs from Angie, are wearing away at the couple’s happy home. “One of the biggest problems in Brad and Angie’s relationship is how deceptive she is.”..."

Well, what do you know...Angelina is NOT the honest, respectful lady that she's been made out to be! We've all been duped! The next thing they'll have us believe is that she's been laid by more men and women than Hugh Hefner, Pamela Sue Anderson and Britney Spears combined.

I am so envious of Jennifer. When karma smacks her ex upside the head it will be on a world stage. Very few of us are lucky enough to even hear about such things and Jen gets to watch the paparazzi get it all on video. What a lucky female she is.

And classy. And smart. Sending the gifts was a stroke of genius and the brother sucking nympho walked right into a big pile of shit when she wasn't bright enough to accept the gifts graciously. What a dimwitted dolt.

And Brad..poor Brad. His manhood is going to take quite a beating and we'll all get to watch it happen. Ouch.

Brad gets to watch both women and see how they behave over the years. Lip chick won't become a decent human being overnight unless a Leprechaun grants her a wish and she's bright enough to wish for a bit of class. Jennifer get to sit back and relax. She could do NOTHING at all and look better than lip chick. But the few understated things that she does are blindingly classy by comparison to behavior of the blatantly dishonest nit wit with whom Brad is currently stuck.

None of this should be the least bit surprising. Leopards don't change their spots and Jolie was a known Hollywood hot potato when he found her. Brad should have known better. And he shouldn't have let some bimbo manipulate him into cheating on a perfectly good wife that most men would eat dirt for. So, I'm not surprised that there's trouble in paradise, but I never dared hope that Brad would get burned so badly by this particular hot potato.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie,

Didn't you have a myspace account too at one time? I remember it but I can't find it.

Jeff

December 23, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah Jeff, I do have it. Let me go look for it...BRB!

I think this is it:

http://www.myspace.com/megkelso


Merry Christmas!

December 23, 2007  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

Hey Meg:

As far as needing a computer dedicated to a domain...no that is not true. You just need me!! LOL Really, you know if you have questions about that you can always ask me, right? I'll email my number to you again.

As far as the Angelina/Brad/Jennifer thing goes, I'm sorry...I really don't have a clue. I pretty much stick to worrying about the people I know and leave other people to deal with their own business, unless they ask me for help, of course. I kinda figure if I'm not living with them, I don't know the real story. Hell, I can't even tell you what the motivation is for the person I DO live with. :P

December 24, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL...I hear that.

Yeah, send me the number again. I need to get stupid think set up.

I'm such a JERK!

Meg

December 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home