.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Technically it's morning...

...but I haven't gone to bed yet so it's sort of still night. I just got home from going out and I was so bored that I might as well have stayed home. I sat there watching people and I realized something...fat, goofy looking men can get hot chicks and that's just not fair. You never see fat goofy looking chicks with hot dudes...what's up with that?

I was so bored that I sat there staring at some basketball game that I didn't care about...I don't even know who the heck was playing. I couldn't even tell you if it was college or pro. Apparently, my boredom was appealing to one guy. He sent me a drink and I wasn't sure how to handle that. I didn't know if a woman is just supposed to wave or if she's supposed to walk over and thank the guy. It's been THAT long since I was in a position where someone could send me a drink.

I was bored enough to walk over and thank the dude. Unfortunately, I was sorry within 14 seconds of doing so. He was moving in odd ways...at first I thought that he might have Parkinson's...then it dawned on me that some drug addicts move like that too. It's too bad that I sat down before I realized that he was actually a freak. I could have stayed home and listened to some nut tell me the same things over and over again...but...NOOOO...I had to go out and pay money to do it this time.

After about 10 minutes of sitting net to freaky dude...I felt like I was going to puke. It had nothing to do with him...I was just having one of those days. Ever since the chemo I've occasionally felt like that. If it keeps up, I'll have to ask the doctor to put me back on the Marinol. Anyway, at one point, I said, "Man, I don't feel well, I think I'm gonna barf." I didn't care if it turned the guy off...I actually wanted to get away from him. But he was one of those slap happy people who said, "If you have to...go ahead, no one will mind."

That's all I would have needed. If you blow chunks in a place full of people who are drinking and/or half drunk, chances are pretty good that you'll start a huge barf-o-rama and that's no good. At least not if you don't have a camcorder. I didn't. And thankfully...I didn't puke either.

Oh well...I'm sitting here yawning over and over again so I'm going to try to see if I can fall asleep before 5 AM tonight. Last night I ended up staying awake until after that because Jean got up and fell. Then, I was too afraid to fall asleep for fear of her falling again. It was after 4:30 when she finally did go to bed and then I laid there for a while until I finally fell asleep.

Ordinarily, when I'm typing, I look down at the keys. I am one fast hunter and pecker. But just for the hell of it, I'm typing whilst looking at the monitor just to see if I can do it. I'm not doing too badly but it does let me know that I need something exciting to do with my time. Not being able to think of anything...I'm just going to take my xanax and go to sleep now.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home