.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

How's this for odd...

...I created a blog in which I simply admitted to everything that Obama's preacher has accused white people of. Here is a snippet from that blog:

"I am a typical white person. As such, I am a racist and a bigot. All white people are racists. If you don't believe me, just ask Reverend Jeremiah Wright. He'll tell you that all white people are filled with hatred and that we all got together in a secret meeting and decided to infect the black community with HIV."

For some reason, it's OK to accuse white people of being racist, but it isn't OK for a white person to "admit" to any of those accusations. That blog is now "under review" for violating Blogger's terms of service. Isn't that stupid?

http://typicalwhitepersonsblog.blogspot.com/

That's the link to the blog that I wrote but you can't get to. Nothing on that blog is new...it's full of simple "admissions" to everything that the Reverend Wright has accused white people of. If it's alright to accuse white people of being racist, why isn't it OK for white people to "admit" to those accusations? I don't get this politically correct crap. I would have thought that they would be more concerned with a cross accusation than they would be with an admission, wouldn't you?

And exactly which term of service did I violate with that blog? Can anyone guess? I surely don't know. I read them and I couldn't find one that my blog violated. I didn't mention names, I didn't say anything bad about anyone except my own race. Surely if you can say bad things about white people, white people can admit to those things...right? Perhaps I was about to apologize next...how do they know what my motives were with that blog? It could have lead to better race relations between whites and blacks. Now we'll never have that chance because the Blogger people won't let me admit to the things that the Reverend Wright has accused me of.

After reading the terms of service, I think that John from Solon's blog is much more of a violations of those rules. I wonder why Blogger is so unfair when it comes to flagging blogs? When John and his minion complained about another blog, the author had to place a warning on it so that anyone going there would be "warned" about possible offensive content. They didn't even give me that choice...apparently admissions to what Reverend Wright has accused us of are so damned offensive that they can't even be read WITH a caveat. I find THAT to be offensive in itself.

Americans are supposed to be a protected group. That protection is assured in the Bill of Rights. It's the exact same protection that allows people like Reverend Jeremiah Wright to make some of the most heinous accusations at entire groups of people like a good racist. But I don't seem to have that same protection. Why is that?

If you find this to be as unfair as I do, you should send Blogger an email asking them why it is that white people can be falsely accused yet they can't agree with their accusers? If you'd like to see what Blogger wants to keep you from seeing, let me know and I'll send it to you.

I was just able to get to that blog this evening. I don't know if it's because I'm the author or if it's because Blogger decided not to censor it. One way or another...if anyone has a moment to try to go to it, let me know if you can get to it as well.

Thanks

3 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

I can read the blog. Perhaps the 9/11 sensitivity issue? Hard to say. In itself I'm not sure I agree but I don't see anything worth suppressing or using McCarthy tactics about.

March 23, 2008  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

Us aussies can see and view the blog and even comment if we wanted too..

March 23, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you're a racist, but you're definitely an racist-enabler. You see a tree, but write as if you've seen the entire forest...I just see the tree...and every now and then, a nut.

You're amusing, and even entertaining at times, but not nearly as clever as you seem to think you are.

Ok, I think this is the part where you come back with something witty, smart-assed, and/or some other comment that reinforces how you're the victim.

March 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home