.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Here Johnny boy...

....here boy, here boy! Come here a little closer...that's it...look over this way. Because as you'll soon see, I just snuck up on you from the rear and fucked you up the ass.

:):):)

Oh, by the way dude, as I once said to Colleen Lombardi:

"...You're nothing but a low, wicked, repugnant, abhorrent, odius, detestable, obnoxious, hideous, repulsive, foul, gross, revolting, gruesome, frightful, grisly, unpleasant, atrocious, inexcusable, abysmal waste of air, space and Whopper's...."

Aaaaannnnddd....I guess that's it for now.

:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Geezerrob said...

No lube I hope :o LOL

May 16, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Of course not...that would have defeated the purpose of the sandpaper condom I was wearing at the time.

:)

May 16, 2008  
Blogger Lara Croft said...

I wonder if someone with NPD
can also have multiple personalities :-P.
I really think these poor fools need to be locked up in a padded room until they are safe to society.

May 16, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

you can't pad the rooms, it's a waste of padding. Just let him bang his head against the wall, he seems to enjoy that.

:)

May 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home