.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I didn't say a word


"Look at him . . . the hairline, the ears, he looks just like Curious George,"

Mike Norman, owner of Mulligan's Bar and Grill in Cobb County.

"I don't want people to think this is what Marietta is all about," she added, motioning towards the tavern. "This is what some people think the South is still like. Marietta's come a long way but I guess it's still got a little ways to go." She said she'd like to see the city ban Norman's provocative musings regularly posted on a sign out front of the bar, which is near Marietta's downtown square. Those who gathered Tuesday say they will continue their campaign against Norman's "hate speech."

Some nutty lady who ran from one bar to another when she heard that there were news cameras at Mulligan's. I've tasted the food at Mulligan's, she wasn't there for the home cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home