.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm home!!!

I just finished the interview for that Dan Rather show. They said that it usually takes 2-3 weeks before the shows air so I'll let you know when it's on.

I had thought of so many things that I wanted to say but never did. I just plain forgot like I can do on stage in the middle of a stand up routine. And then, as I was driving home from the studio, I kept remembering things that I wanted to say and when I did, I would V8 slap myself upside the head.

The interview was for that web site, MyFreeImplants.com .

I heard it while I was in a patient's room one morning because the news was on. I listened as I did my nurse stuff and when I got home that night, I signed on and I signed up. Ever since then, there have been people calling me wanting me to do interviews. I don't know why this is such an interesting story but it certainly does seem to be.

The last interview that I did for TV was for a local ABC affiliate. I had no way of knowing that every ABC station in the country would pick it up. So, then I was contacted by a representative of Mark Cuban's asking me if I wanted to do an interview for his network, HD.net and one of his shows, Dan Rather Presents or something like that.

I had nothing else to do so I said that I would do it. What could it hurt? I dressed to the nines for that interview, down to the patent leather shoes that I wore. I should have taken a picture. But now I've been grocery shopping and I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I'm totally scuzzed out. But, I may see if I can get Payton to say "Haja!" to everybody out there!"

Now I must run and pack for my flight to Virginia. I'll be back the next chance that I get!

:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home