.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

OK...

...as the kid in The Sixth Sense told his mother at the end of the movie, I'm ready to communicate with you. This is the thing...I signed up at a website called MyFreeImplants.com a while back. That site has women who are soliciting money for breast implants from men who join the site. Here is the link to my profile...which you may have little logo thingie:




Your Support Is Needed at MyFreeImplants.com

Bucks for Bigger Cups



OK...I listened to the comments which were pretty tame...I was expecting some fanatical JQ-ish nut to weigh in that I'm a demon from hell. So there it is folks...I'm collecting money for a boob job. Now you know my secret...along with the thousands and thousands of people who watched me on TV and listened to me on the radio!

The disc jockey said that I changed his mind on the subject of the website...he no longers thinks it's such a rotten thing to do. Now...who amonsgt you thinks it's a hideous thing that I'm doing?

Today I leave for Tampa to go to Jean's service so I have to go pack. Can you believe that I have a layover?! I go to Fort Lauderdale first. Oh well, time go go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home