.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Opinion Post---All of this is my opinion

Double Murderer Paul Mergel...

...have fun while you can. I've been in touch with America's Most Wanted and now that you've made yourself a fugitive, I can get your ugly puss on national TV. All AMW needs is some police reports and Detective Morrison is getting them for me from the GBI:

Meg,

Since the GBI was involved in this case I will have to get their approval to release those documents to you. I don't think it will be a problem, just give me a few days to speak with the agent in charge.

Brett Morrison

You may be able to run, but as they say, you can't hide. It must BLOW to live looking over your shoulder 24/7!!!

Your cuz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home