.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is the best picture that I could find...


Eliza from http://queenofghosts.blogspot.com/2008/05/you-know-how-i-am-able-to-identify.html posted about how you can spot an Atlanta homicide cop by the stupid hats they wear. She's right, you see them on TV being interviewed and they look all Dick Tracy with those stupid hats. This picture was the best one that I could find to show you what she meant.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

And isn't that the best example of fine photography the AJC could come up with? Don'tcha love it?

NICE FLOWERS?

Meg - email me. I want to send you pictures of the tank

May 20, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Girl,

I have to send YOU pictures of mine! I'm gonna go try to email you right now so if you don't get this in a few minutes, comment your addy and I'll write to you without publishing.

:)

Oh, it took me 20 minutes to find THAT picture! I had to search for it so many different ways that I finally just started reading newspaper articles to find one. I bet someone could come up with a better one!

May 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, they're referred to as 'the Hat Squad'.
Rod/Wally!?

May 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, they;re referred to as 'the Hat Squad'. If you see the hats, someone has died.

May 20, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OMG! I had no idea. Well, that makes sense, we only see them on TV when someone has died and they ARE wearing the hats.

I was wondering why plain clothes cops would seek out a way to override the plain clothes and say, "HI! WE ARE COPS!!!"

OK then. We have it straight now.

Thanks.

May 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home