.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

By the way...

...a quickie here...I found a blog that I don't know quite what to make of it. It was so foreign to me but I had some odd urge to continue reading it. I thought that if you guys had a moment, you might find it interesting, mystifying and even addictive without knowing why you have become hooked. So, do be cautious, but do take a gander at this blog:

http://elliewants.blogspot.com/

I also posted it on my link list so it'll always be here for you.

:):):)

I'm trying to figure out a strategy with the fish thing. What I really need from you guys is for you to click on the link and go to a few web sites. If you're felling particularly froggy...jump all over them.

I was trying to think of some fair and easily verifiable way to choose a reader who has helped me out to take with on the prize vacation. They give you a villa so I'm sure that I could have at least one person and why not let you guys have a stake in it as well? After all, you're earning the miles the same as I am...I couldn't do it without you!

OK, I'm gonna go elevate my broken ankle.

See ya!

Oh, and as always, thank you all. And I KNOW that we can do it. If any of you can come up with some way to fairly choose a reader to accompany me on this great vacation, let me know. That'd be so cool. If you would want to try, let me know in a comment. I don't necessarily have to publish it so say anything that you think might word.

Now, onward soldiers...click those sites with rainbows and boost thingies. Thanks, you're hot! (That was my Paris Hilton impersonation.)

As always...here's the link!

http://www.playballoonacy.com/show/81682315a650ad611eec1c2b8fd02730

I'm going to elevate my ankle and try to make the pain go away. As I leave, I'm in 404th place. I'd love to wake up to find that I'm in 300 something...or dare I say...200! Thanks again and I'm gonna go baby me.

:):):)

7 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

That's an S and M site Meg!Part of her being submissive is writing that blog I suspect. Read Eleven Minutes by Paul Coelho. Wish I could help with the balloony thingie but I'm tapped with the level of sites and things I can achieve online right now! Good Luck though!

June 29, 2008  
Blogger Ellen said...

OMG!! How did you find this? I thought nobody read it anymore.

Still following Dolly. I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of this balloonacy thing.

June 29, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Aka,

Man, I'm a tad innocent about a FEW things. You're right. I saw the theme, but some of it didn't seem as though it was!

E, I followed your E here on my blog to your profile and then to read your blog. I'm glad you're enjoying Dolly, I am too! Now if we can just go nuts and get me up there more, I'd be golden!

I think you need to go to sites that have the power booster things and the rainbows. But it might be that I have to be there already. I don't get it at all.

Thanks!

Meg

June 29, 2008  
Blogger Ellen said...

Actually, it covers a lot of areas. Getting back in contact with old friends after being isolated by my ex, leaving him behind (after far too many years) and then evolving into a way for me to have an affair with an incredible man (who doesn't read it, by the way) who is insanely in love with his wife. In other words, a conversation with an imaginary "boyfriend".

June 29, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, that's what I was talking about, mostly.

My ankle hurts sitting up because of gravity I guess, more fluid, more swelling more pressure. I need to go elevate it. I can't move my let on my other leg like I usually do. Boo Hoo.

Come one feed me!

When I'm comforable enough to tell you all the GOOD details from last night, I'll tell you some good stuff!

June 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay i had three windows following ya for last couple of hours, I see ya finished 47th 115 tokens distance travelled 03145.

Outstanding effort !~

July 01, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep, we did get it up there, didn't we? Maybe I didn't win but as you said, I was 47th out of well over 30 thousand people and I owe it all to you guys. Do you have any idea how nice it feels to know that there are people out there clicking on their computers for me? That means more than any trip.

Thanks again!

Meg

July 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home