.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well...

...I'm home. I was having a lovely evening until about midnight. I was saying thank you to a friend of mine for the gift he gave me and when I turned around to walk back to my date, I walked down ONE step and my ankle gave out. It is now broken, (Happy Birthday to me!) and I can't walk without crutches. I spent my night in the emergency room and now I have to go to an orthopedic guy it have it casted.

Other than that, I had a marvelous time!

Now I need those fish things more than ever!

Meg

We're in the home stretch!

http://www.playballoonacy.com/show/81682315a650ad611eec1c2b8fd02730



Go below and hit home to read the rest of my sad little adventure last night.
:):):)
Oh, and naturally I didn't have a pedicure at the time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Too bad about your ankle, but look at that freakishly long toe!

June 29, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I have two of them. The toe has been the subject of a few posts. Is it new to you? LOLOLOL....I've mentioned it a thousand times.

:)

June 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Meg!!! And sorry to hear about your ankle, I hope you get better soon :)

June 30, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks, and I will. Then, I'll break something else.

:(

June 30, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL, this picture looks like I have hobbit feet. It's the angle, my BIG toe isn't freakishly long, my second toe is.

:)

July 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home