.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, June 27, 2008

OK...

...I'm going to ask you guys to keep going to that fish thing as much as you can today and over the weekend. As I've said, I don't know what you guys see but if you can see the web sites with stars, rainbows or seltzer water bottles, go to them. I THINK that's how I get them but I'm not sure. This race is close enough (by the numbers) that we should be able to surpass a bunch of people out there.

I guess it goes by computer so if you have a friend who wouldn't mind doing YOU a favor for ME...copy this link and send it to them. I'm bound and determined to do the best that I can. Don't forget about me when you go online at home! We can do this...I'm almost 50 and I can honestly say that I've never won anything good. With your help, I'll never be able to say that again!!!

Thanks, you guys are really helping poor Dolly out.

:):):)

http://www.playballoonacy.com/show/81682315a650ad611eec1c2b8fd0273

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home