.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Damn, damn, damn...

...most of the writing that I do is so forced because it has to be on topic and persuasive. I like this type of writing much, much more because I usually don't have to adhere to much in the way of rules. There's the rule that says everything that I write must be true, but other than that, I pretty much come here to blow off steam and write whatever I want to write.

Oh...I also have to be careful that what I say doesn't get twisted into some sick and twisted version of the "truth about Meg". The only truth that that my cyberstalker dude has available is the truth that I put out there. The rest is just a big psychopathic game being played by a bunch of perverted dweebs. I do my best to avoid them although they don't make it easy. I'm where I am and where I've always been. You don't see me unless you seek me out. If you do, welcome. If you choose to go on your way...fare thee well. I won't chase after you. That would be prima fascia evidence of insanity and I won't have that kind of stuff out there to be used against me. Talk about smart...I'm quite stunned with my brilliance.

What a curse. Can you imagine being the only adult in a world of children? Occasionally another adult passes my way but for the most part, I have to clean up after the children and that's no fun. If I have to play games, I'd rather play adult games.

That's what it's like when you have a lot of experience. If nothing else, you know when to hold 'em. That's not so easy for some people. They simply cannot walk away from a bad hand. Such a pity. It's amazing what some people will wager on a ten high hand in a game of 5 card stud.

Anyway, my dog has figured out a way to answer me when I ask him yes or no questions. He's such a smart dog...and I thank God for that. I couldn't handle a stupid primate, I surely don't want to deal with a stupid canine. I read somewhere that these dogs are supposed to be "conversant" with you. I'm not sure how they meant that, my dog is certainly no Brian. But he absolutely is answering me.

I think he does it with his mouth because he knows that he's supposed to. Also, I've taught him to stick his tongue out on command. It seems as though he has taken both of those "thoughts" and come up with sticking out his tongue for "Yes."

Of course, I could be wrong...it could just be one big fat coincidence because he won't do it unless he wants something. I can't just ask him stupid questions and get answers from him. I have to wait until he wants something. Then, it's worth it for him to be quite specific. That dog really does consistently stick his tongue out for what he wants. The next time he does it, I'll try to get him on the camera for you.

Jeez. In the meantime, I'll just listen to him licking his balls. I'd take a picture but I already have and if you've seen one picture of a dog licking his balls, you've seen them all.

As I said, Payton is no Brian, but Meg here sort of brings this entire post together:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home