.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hi there!

This is NOT a post. It's just a little break that I'm taking because my sister will most likely be calling me to get a ride to work soon. That is, if she doesn't oversleep again.

Oh! Let me tell you this one thing....my sister and I have been speaking a lot lately about another person who had been trying to keep me and my sister from speaking. I was wondering why that nimrod would be so concerned that my sister and I were spending so much time together.

Sis and I were speaking and we happened to touch upon a subject that we had both discussed with someone else. Once we did, the flood gates opened up. The lies that the third person had told me about my sister and her about me were so unbelievable that after we spoke, we both felt like idiots for believing such a liar!

Here's an example of a lie that I was told, "Your sister asked me if I could buy her boyfriend an eightball of cocaine."

I believed that and my sister and I had quite a bit of trouble over that comment because there's NO WAY IN HELL that I would allow drugs in my house and the nimrod knows that.

Then, the nimrod told my sister that I stole some things of hers. I would never touch my sister's things but she believed the nimrod. Later, she found the missing items in the nimrod's own stuff. Luckily that convinced her that I was telling her the truth.

We were both sworn to secrecy and since the nimrod knew that both my sister and I would have kept the secrets we were told, they were told with confidence, amazing creativity and malice. If the jack ass hadn't have screwed us both royally last week, we never would have figured any of this out and we would have gone along for a while secretly angry at each other. And of course, once we started opening up to each other, all sorts of other lies were exposed.

Naturally, that has helped my relationship with my sister which had taken quite a beating after the nimrod worked his manipulation techniques. It's amazing how evil one person can be.

My sister and I are a lot alike in a lot of ways. One of those ways is that we are both pretty trusting, almost to a fault. Neither one of us could imagine that the nimrod would lie about such things so we just bought nimrod's stories. That was stupid of us. But we'll forgive ourselves because the nimrod is rather talented in the evil art of manipulation.

Check this out, nimrod was talking to my sister and said, "If you ever want to do anything that Margaret wouldn't like, just go in her bathroom and open the vanity drawer. That way, if she tries to open the door, it'll hit the drawer and she'll say, "Oh, I'm sorry!" Apparently when I would have nimrod at my house, that's the way the nitwit did drugs without fear of being caught by me.

That nimrod was someone whom I would have never suspected of doing drugs. Now I know differently and will never allow that to happen again. After my sister told me that, I knew she was telling me the truth because of how many times that I did go to open my bathroom and have the door hit the drawer when nimrod was here.

One month ago I would have totally trusted nimrod and I would have completely thought that my sister was a liar. I'm so glad that we have figured out how well we were being manipulated because I would have been sad if my sister and I went through the rest of our lives as relative enemies.

The moral to THIS story is that some people, even people whom you think you know, will say anything they need to say to get you to believe them and dislike someone else. So use your own brain and don't buy into an accusation without some type of independent evidence.

For some reason, here are people who actually ENJOY telling lies about other people. They especially enjoy it if they can get together and spread nasty stuff with a few other people. It's the way that these idiots have fun. These people have relationships totally based, not upon similarities or common hobbies, but rather upon their common enjoyment of spreading rumors, lies and innuendo. They'd be pitiful if they didn't cause so much damage. And the pride they take in the damage they cause is amazing. I guess they have no talents, no brains for intelligent discussion and no shame when it comes to their enjoyment of causing hurt feelings, emotional pain and all around destruction. If they DID have brains, they wouldn't be discussing such things in the first place so let that be a hint if someone tells you a bunch of stuff that surprises you about another person.

How sad for them and for those in their path.

OK then...I'll be back after my sister calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home