.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hi ya’ll!

I’ve kept myself busy doing nothing today. It was one of those annoying nothings that you have to do when you’re trying to keep a promise to someone who isn’t quite following the original plan.

The original plan is what 2 people agree to. It’s a contract. I have a contract that has been broken and without going into details, suffice it to say, I have a lawsuit against someone. I’m taking it to a judge show because that's the only way that I’ll ever get my money back.

The first step in doing that, in actually getting on a judge show, is filing a claim in small claims court. So, I’ll probably do that tomorrow. I’ll let you guys know how it’s going along the way. I can’t get too much into the particulars right now but I have been talking to the people at the show and I am following the steps that they have asked me to follow. They know how to make the case legally binding and I have to go along with their rules. None of them are negative, this really is on the up and up. I’m not being “hired” to go on the show. I have a real lawsuit and the person who I am suing doesn’t have the money. Both of us have agreed to it and the show wants to do it so it will happen. Unless something drastic changes, I will be going on a judge show.

At first I wanted to go on Judge Judy because I have a good case and I know how to behave in the dragon lady’s presence. But, with that one, you just never know. So, it won’t be her show.
I made that decision listening to her. “You madam, are an idiot.” Jeez, there’s no need for that.

But…I must admit that I do enjoy stupid people getting eaten alive on those shows. One “Ummm” and she’d be all over my ass.

“Um is not a word.” she would say with those scary pursed lips of hers. Then I would look like a fool and that’s not a good thing. There are far too many nicer judges on TV than to get involved with that dame.

This whole thing should be fun to read about but it is a court case so obviously, the good stuff will come out later. I don’t want Byrd walking a copy of the blog over to Judy as she waits to read what I'm writing. When she sees it, the camera zooms in on the printed out blog sheets and my defendant could print something that I said about Judge Judy like, “You madam, are an arrogant nit wit. Case Closed.”

Nope, I’m not saying anything. Do check back every so often to see what I’ve had to say. Tomorrow I will be doing the first thing that the producer told me to do. That means that I have to go to bed early so I can take my son to work and keep my own car tomorrow.

I’m annoyed about the early bedtime because Family Guy is on at 11. It’s not quite ten and I need to wake up at 4:30.

As if that weren’t bad enough, check this out. I can’t find the remote to the TV in the living room and the box has no channel tuner buttons. I can’t change the channel and the TV has been on Fox News for days. Maybe that’s why I’m writing so much political stuff lately. And about Obama, no less.

I hope to be studying McCain somewhat so I can learn more about him. I’m also going to listen to what Obama has to say. I don’t think that we’ve all made up our minds yet…so much can happen between now and November.

Oops, I started to digress again. I was telling you that I lost my living room remote. So, I went into my bedroom to watch something that was NOT Fox News. I was terribly dismayed to learn that the battery in the bedroom remote was dead and I don’t have any replacements. That’s one size battery that I don’t have in my rechargeable batteries. I CAN change the channels…but I have to do it manually on the TV. I am soooooo not happy about that.

This is a simply an abominable situation. But, alas, I must live with it. And, so that I can get up early to go take care of task number one on my way to the judge show, I should go to bed, after all...I’ll have to wake up early enough to pop in and spout off at you guys again.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home