.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Today...

...at some point that balloon race is supposed to start. I don't know if it will or not but it's supposed to start today at lunch time. It was also supposed to start earlier today so I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm not sure how it works either.

I guess I'll just wait until it starts and see if anything happens. LOLOLOL, I don't know what the hell COULD happen, but you never know. If something happens, then I won't have to do anything. If nothing happens, that probably means that I have to do something and that would most likely involve you. Hopefully it won't be anything that we have to put effort into.

There's a song in the background going like this..."Sunshine lollipops and rainbows..." It's an upbeat little ditty.

Anyway, I guess it's lunchtime somewhere so perhaps the fish thing is working now. I don't know. Then you have the fact that I'm writing this at one time and you're all reading it at different times. So there are just too many variables to try to figure this one out.

Oh, you'll be happy to know that I have a large head. It took a large helmet to protect it while I was go-carting. I have pictures but the guy sent them zipped and I can't find them to post them on this stupid thing. I don't know where zipped stuff goes.

Damn it, my dog is barking outside. That means someone is here. If it's those Jehovah's Witnesses I'm not gonna answer the door. I end up talking for hours and I can't seem to get them out of here. Rick was good at that, he could make them go away but I end up converting rather than being rude.

I used to order stuff knowing that Rick would cancel the order when he got home. It was easier than trying to say no to some people. I would have a hard time refusing anyone who got their foot in the door. I'd join a cult rather than argue with them. I wouldn't be into it, I'd be one of those people who ran into the bushes when Jim Jones was conducting that mass suicide. I may cook for the cult leader but he'd have to shoot me in the ass because I'd turn tail and run before I drank poison Kool-Aid. I wouldn't care if it was a drill or not, I'm not dying for anyone that I didn't give birth to.

OK then, I'm going to go check my fish.

8 Comments:

Blogger sojourner said...

Hi, I'm Robert...your cousin from NJ and I just wanted to drop a note to say hello and see if you happened to know anymore about our murdering cousin Paul? Aside from that, I saw that pic of you and Laurie recently and would like for you to tell her I say hello...well I will check this page again at some point for your responce

June 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Hi Robert!

Nope, I haven't heard anything from the killing cousin since he violated his parole. What a jack ass.

A picture of Laurie and I? Wow, that had to be an old one. I don't think I've seen her since 1978.

I'm glad you stopped by, have you seen your mother lately?

Magaret

June 23, 2008  
Blogger sojourner said...

That wasn't Laurie snapping a pic of you sleeping at the comp? My mistake, guess that means I've seen her more recently than you. Yes, I've seen my mother, seeing as how I just moved back to NJ, which is why I was curios about paul...Chris Mc and I both are trying to keep tabs for obvious reasons...he steps foot in NJ we want to know, other than that...thanks for the reply, tell your father hello for me. Mom is going to see him next month. And pass my condolences too

June 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

If I hear ANYTHING about Paul, it'll be posted up here. And if any of you guys hear anything, please let me know. I'll post it up here quicker than Paul can kill a woman.

June 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OHHHH!!!!

I just got what you meant! That was my younger sister. And my sister Lori spells her name like Lori, not Laurie. I thought you meant LoriMc.

LOLOL, now I see, yeah, that was me on the computer asleep. I just mixed up Lori's I think LoriMc spells her name that way too. They were bnoth named after Grandma, weren't they?

Their names would be nicknames for Lorraine...........hence Lori.

Anyway, that's that.

:)

June 23, 2008  
Blogger sojourner said...

funny, I always thought Lori spelled it different from my own sister Lori...Lori, your sister was my crush , lol, at 5 when she was at G' Mas' in Keansburg....anyway, my sister Lori says hello as well

June 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL, that's too cute. My crush was Cousin Eddie, Aunt Marie's son. Her dad was grandma's brother. I think his name was Al Wilson. I figured out that we could legally get married, he's only a third cousin.

June 23, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Damn, my brain is messed up. Lori isn't a mc...duh, Amy is. I'm sorry dude, I keep getting older and there's just too much to remember.

June 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home