.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, June 20, 2008

OK then...

...I finally have the itinerary for the court show that I'm going to appear on:

Hi Meg,
The travel dates would be July 8-10. You would be staying at the Sheraton Downtown. You and ******* will be on different flights and a different hotel. I would just bring a little cash, clothes for court, and all evidence.

So, now I know when I'll be going although I don't have the flight numbers and time of departure yet.

When I do go, I'm pretty sure that they'll give us the air date so I'll give you guys that when I find out myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

I am so excited for you. I don't know if it is true or not so maybe you can clear the air. When you go on one of these shows isn't it kind of like a win-win situation? Do you get paid even if you don't win? Just curious. Have a great time and make sure you let us know when it is going to air, I want to tivo it!!

June 20, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

They pay both parties for their appearance, I've heard figures between 500 and 700 bucks. Then, yes, they do pay the judgement. Of course they also pay your flight to be on the show, they pay for the hotel, a daily stipend for while you're there, I guess for expenses...and they also provide the transportation back and forth between the airport, the hotel and the studio.

Now you know as much as I do! I will keep you all up to date!

Meg

June 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home