.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Ummmm...I am OUTTA HERE!



Does that answer some questions? The judge show that I was just on was a new show debuting in September. It features Judge Jeanine Pirro and it films in Chicago.
At first, we were supposed to be on the Judge Joe Brown Show in LA but they traded us to the new show in Chicago. So, I was in my own Sweet Home Chicago for a WEEK and I couldn't tell anyone about all the neat stuff I was doing because I didn't want to give anything away until the check came.
As you can clearly see...the check came. So, I am off to the bank to do some business and as soon as I get a chance, I will tell you guys ALL about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Arky said...

Congrats on receiving your check! Hope you can use some of it to buy something frivolous and fun for yourself.

August 11, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Well, I had planned on taking my sister out and getting us both mani-pedis, but after I paid the rent (I was a month behind since I broke my foot and haven't been able to work), the electric bill, the phone, cable, Target, MasterCard bills and repaying a personal loan, I'm back to being broke. But, it's a HELL of a lot better than it was a week ago!

Nice to see you, friend.

August 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home