.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Aha!

I figured out how my friend saw my house. My street is one of the streets with street view on it so anyone can do it. Even I figured it out. I tried to take a snapshot of it but I couldn't figure out how to do it without totally embedding the map in the post.

While FB was over here, I showed him some pictures of my son's college graduation. He pointed something out that I had never noticed before...my husbands look alike. Here they are:


I do see some similarities, it's true. But I also see some differences. Rick is a head taller, a tad fatter, a HELLUVA lot balder and he has bigger boobs. Mark is a tad pudgy himself and he even has a couple of man boobs of his own. If he gains any more weight, his boobs will outdo Rick's boobs.

Marks ears are much bigger than Rick's. It's not that Mark's ears are particularly large, but Rick's are like mutant small. When Mark smiles, he still has apples in his cheeks. Rick smiles with his jaw fat.

At first glance they seem to be standing alike but if you look at Rick, he has a bit of a Billy Bob Thorton in Switchblade stance. You sort of want to offer him a mustard biscuit.

How about you guys? How many differences can you spot in these two pictures?


4 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Doolittle said...

You COULD just rename this: separated at birth...

September 02, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL...is it THAT bad?

September 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don’t look anything alike lmaoo a couple dufuses no doubt but not alike

DC

September 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are funny!

Jim

September 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home