.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dominic Diangi...

...is the little boy who was hit in the head by a line drive hit off the bat of a real, live Chicago Cub. He is still suffering some residual problems from the beaning he took. I just heard from Dommy’s father:

Hello there,
Dominics father here.
Thank you for the very kind words.He is doing well. He is back to school and back to playing ball.
He still goes to therapy ( speech) and reading comprehension.All in all he is prob. 85% himself.
Were all just glad to have him around period.
There is a special account that was opened for him at the Marquette Bank in Orland Park, 143oo 82nd av. But as of this date the balance is at 0.
I guess word never spread. But thats fine. Were just plugging along, knowing its all in gods hands anyway.
Thanx again.
Pete and Dominic

If anyone has a few spare bucks that they could send to Dommy, I’m sure it would be put to good use.
: )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, this 'strikes' me as strange, no pun intended here. But why is there a need to collect money for this little boy. Doesn't the insurance of the Chicago Cub cover things like this? I should think this would be taken care of without having to go begging! AND without any publicity of this sort to cast any 'shadow' on the ethics of the Chicago Cubs .

October 16, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I totally understand. I think that whenever people ask for such things. I don't know why, but they do. And if anyone can do it, so can this kid. I never once thought about it tarnishing the Cubs, ever!

:)

October 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home