.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, December 15, 2008

I've run into some creepy men in my life...

...and I've let a lot of red flags go unheeded. But I just learned about a man who's name is actually Thomas Badman. Now, that would, at the very least, put me on a higher asshole alert than would a guy named Jack Goodman. But some poor chick didn't see that huge red flag waving right in her face and she ended up being strangled into unconsciousness and left with 12 stitches and multiple bodily injuries. Allegedly, Tom Badman did it to her.

You can find Badman where all Bad Men belong, in the Cobb County Adult Detention Center in Marietta, Georgia. He'll be coming up for arraignment on January 30th of next year on 2 charges of battery and one felony count of aggravated assault. He must be one helluva bad man because after multiple court appearances, he is still being held without bond for a beating that he allegedly delivered to a WOMAN last February.

It seems as though he had assaulted the same woman earlier but when she didn't show up for the court date, he felt empowered to go and allegedly beat the shit out of her for calling the cops in the first place. I can't figure out who the bigger idiot is in this story.

Thomas Badman is one nasty Scaramouch. In case you were never as curious as I was to look that word up after Queen sang it in Bohemian Rhapsody, it means "cowardly buffoon". In my humble opinion, Thomas Atwood Badman is a Scaramouch of epic proportions.

Ladies, I can understand how easily some red flags can be missed. Especially by those of us with lesser self esteems. But listen to me and pay close attention...if a guy's fricking NAME is BADMAN...do yourself a favor and go find a harmless bum to date.

UPDATE: Those who would know state that this is another amazing case of karma coming back to haunt a serious jerk. Oh, and the cops ALL know this guy. How anonymous can you remain in jail with the name BADMAN?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home