.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Beverly Hilton...


...is one of the nicest hotels in the LA area. The environment is one of class and sophistication. But, in honor of the new President, some pin head in the kitchen came up with this gem...The Obamurrito. It must have been a really good Obamurrito because they charged 19 bucks for those stupid things.

First of all, I don't remember anyone serving French Fried Bush at either of the two previous inaugurations. It's a bit of favoritism and I just wanted to let the Hiltons know that I DID notice that. The fact that they put a sign up that said Obamurrito and then only sold one of them is pretty bad. I would wager that most people wondered if it was a joke or not. Golly, I sure hope there weren't a lot of beans on that sucker...but I'm sure that the Obamurrito had at least some beans on it.

You would think that any fart producing food would be named after a guy who farts a lot. Like the Peturrito after Peter Griffin in Family Guy. Or even Archuurrito after Archie from All in the Family. (I love all these family shows, don't you?)

Obama should have a more appropriate menu item created for him, one that signifies change. Maybe something like an Obamelet with the eggs cooked properly at Denny's. That'd be a change. Or, they could go with his infectious energy and call it Obamuccino...mocha and with a double shot of caffeine.

But still, poor lil' W hasn't so much as a meatbush to his name. That's just wrong. I bet that some liberal meat-head would do it...only he'd serve Blowbush testicles. (You have to be careful with those particular testicles because, "Seven diners in northern Japan fell ill and three remained hospitalized Tuesday after eating blowfish testicles...") You know, I think I'd just avoid testicles all together, it shouldn't even be an option when you're about to eat. And where the hell is the penis? On some other customer's able with duck sauce and sesame?

How a man can put a testicle between his molars and bite down is simply beyond me. And all the bloody ketchup in the world won't get me to eat balls. (I mean that literally of course, figuratively speaking, I have been known to grab a scrotum snack every once in a while.)

OK then. I'm going to see if I can find my webcam and make a video so I don't have to type what I want to tell you, it's long and involved and a video would be the perfect way to do it. In the meantime, have a nice day and don't eat any testicles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting that the Hiltons who financially (contributed)/ supported the Republican McCain during the elections now try to make money off President Obama's name.

Apart from being parasites, what's their purpose in life?

January 28, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOL, the Beverly Hilton is certainly run by republicans. Whenever Arnold comes down from Sacramento, they have a nice dinner for him. Also, the last time that I was there, they were throwing one of those GOP parties and I saw Tom Arnold, Arnold Swar...Rita Wilson and now I've forgotten the others. But,at one point I had a list of the guests, I'd like to see if I can find that.

:)

January 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home