.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey Addison Illinois...

...if you see the Bug Man...Mark Colletti...give him this message for me:

Dude, instead of harassing my daughter constantly, year after year, why don't you just tell her what you want? Tell her that you will not accept her as your daughter until she totally cuts me out of her life. Just come out and say it. Everyone already knows that...it'll help with my daughter's self esteem. I have gone to great lengths to build her into a confident young woman only to have her father hold back unconditional love. You've made it clear that you will only truly love her if she hates me as much as your psychotic wife hates me. Now just tell her the truth so that she can stop blaming herself for your rejection of her.

What can she do? She has nothing to do with what I'm doing. I don't tell her what I've written you pinhead, you do. Imagine her surprise when you or the nut case ambush her out of nowhere with harassing phone calls demanding that she join in the Hate Mommy party. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Leave my daughter the FUCK alone. Starting...NOW!

Sincerely,

The She-Devil

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

You tell them Meg!! Now I will add my 2 cents in just cause you know me, I cannot keep my mouth shut.

Shame on the both of you. Didn't you ever learn that a person's feelings are their own? You cannot control how a person feels. Mark, how dare you make your daughter feel inferior and shame on you for going with your wife against your daughter.

You need to at the very least show respect for the mother of your children and NOT let your wife talk bad about her...have you not heard that in your adult life??

Karma.....GET IT????

January 21, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks buddy!

I SO love Karma and I do enjoy watching it work.

:)

January 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home