.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, January 19, 2009

You know...

...it seems to take some people a while to figure things out. I was in my 30's before it occurred to me that if I was in the mood to bicker for no reason, I would be buying Tampons the next day. So, maybe I shouldn't blame Mark Colletti for continuing to fuck with my children. He doesn't seem to get the cause and effect nature of what is transpiring.

Nevertheless, the owner and sole employee of All Suburban Pest Control sits at the kitchen table smoking cigarettes with a washcloth on his head. Then, he chews his fingernails from the flat part down so his finger tips look like Boston Baked Beans after they've been soaked in Liquid Fire.

That's all I had to say...Mark, your turn. But a piece of advice...remember the movie 'War Games'? Sometimes "The only winning move is not to play the game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home