.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good morning!

If anyone out there would like to be lied to about a job, here's the link for you!

Executive Assistant Needed - (Vinings)

I suppose that numskull will take the ad down soon so go ahead and tell him how much you appreciate what he does for women. I have a surprise for him but in the meantime, that's about all that I can do.

At the risk of annoying a bunch of cops, I have got to tell you guys that although cops don't have quota's, they do have to be "pro-active" in arresting people and pulling them over. If not, they'll lose their job. How's that for a huge can of beans?

Andy and Barney would never make it past all of the training that today's cops go through. Barney's too skinny and Andy sure as hell isn't proactive enough. As a matter of fact, do you seriously think that he could get away with this type of commie thinking and keep his job?





That was a long time ago and it's the type of lesson that people my age were taught. So, when you wonder why some people seem contrary, just remember that we were raised to be loyal to the Constitution, not to any one political party and certainly not to any one person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home