.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 09, 2009

My thoughts on...

The Octomom-Someone needs to pay that nut to have her fallopian tubes ripped out.

The Stimulus Package-I don't care, I'll be dead by the time it's due to be paid back and I don't like kids anyway...screw 'em.

Same Sex Marriage-Go ahead, call yourself married. I call myself a black man but it doesn't really make me one.

Obama-8 years go by quickly. Clinton left and so will this one.

Commercials for diarrhea-Why do the people on them always seem to squat outdoors? I wouldn't take that chance even if I did swallow a pill.

Dating-Something that should be done once and with many different men. They all treat you well on a first date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home