.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Marietta Meg



Good morning!

Ever since that Monday when I got sick of crying, I've been accomplishing SOMETHING everyday to fix all of my current problems. I have a plan for today but I don't like talking about such things, it'll jinx me. Besides, I'll just tell you later anyway.

But this morning I have to tell you about yesterday. My task for the day was to get a car. I had $173.55 in my pocket and I carried an accordion file with any paperwork I could possibly need. Of course, my credit is now shot and I don't have a job. (I'm waiting to hear from one when they get my background check.) I was NOT exactly the customer every salesperson is waiting for.

Anyway, Payton and I walked over to Roswell St. and some of the side streets. If you walk long enough and far enough, you get to a bunch of car lots. I stopped at every one that I saw. I must have gone to 6 of them before I went to Auto Barn on Roswell St. in Marietta. I spoke to the owner and told him what I had already told a bunch of other car lot owners...my sad tale of woe. Before I got to Auto Barn, I had been told that I couldn't do a thing without a down payment...a few times.

I was almost to the Big Chicken and I was getting rather exhausted. I had been at it for hours and I still had to walk home. I thought about it for a minute and I just kept going. I was sunburned, my legs were killing me and I was terrified that I would fall. Oh, I brought Payton with to keep me company and even he was getting sick of walking.

I decided to walk over to Auto Barn and I'm glad that I did. I told the owner that I had $173.55 in my pocket, my checking account was overdrawn, I had no job and my credit sucks...could he please sell me a car? He surprised me by telling me to pick one out, so I did.

The owner paid the $151.60 for my down payment on full coverage...of course, I gave him the cash, he just used his credit card so that the car would be insured when I left the lot. So, I had a bit over 20 bucks to my name and a car.

I bought a black Chrysler Sebring convertible and put the last of my cash in the gas tank, windshield washer stuff and a can of oil. My first payment is due June 1rst and I plan on having SOME job before then.

When I got the car home, I washed it and made it as pretty as I could. After I hosed it down, I took it for a ride to dry it off with the top down. By the way, I need some sort of scarf, my hair goes nuts when the top is down.

OK then, my car and I have things to do today so I'm outta here.

Wish me MORE luck!!!

OMG! It's actually RAINING! I washed MY car and now it's raining...why must every silver lining have a cloud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home