.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hey...

...check this out...some yahoo that I ordinarilly wouldn't bother with has actually requested a "review" of his nit-wit self. A slow Sunday afternoon makes me available for writing and, of course, I AM a bitch...besides, he could be right, this might be fun. That's what the nimrod says, anyway, in an email...thusly:

"Please send me the link when you get my profile finished, I would love to read what you have to say and get to know what you really feel about me, it might even be fun."

Actually he might be right, this could be fun.

So, Ronald Isakson, you want to know how I feel about you. I could sum it up in two words...I don't.

I don't feel anything about you, for you or because of you, ever, ever, ever. I am totally mystified by the fact that you actually believed that you could suck me into a conversation with a bully.

I've been up against the best of them, and you're a piece of crap bully, the kind that bullys emotionally and therefore stays out of jail to inflict women and children with some messed up attitudes and twisted logic year after year. I don't fear you as does your family and neither will I suffer you.

So, when does the fun start? Now.

Ron, this is what I know about you from first hand experience:

1. You find the time to come into town for your band but, for some reason, your unemployed self can't leave early enough to see your children who are a mile away on those days.

2. You tell people that you were in Viet Nam and hide behind that lame, "I can't even talk about it." crap as though you earned the right to say that.

3. Your ex-wife tells me that you were arrested for impersonating an officer.

4. Your son had a new bike leaning against the garage for close to a year without air in the tires and without a proper seat adjustment. Both jobs took me less than 20 minutes...and I'm a girl.

5. Your daughter is already trying to keep things as calm as SHE can and she's only a kid. Adults can't keep things calm, how can that little girl do it? By the way, when you grill the kids with a barrage of questions on the phone, you yell so loudly that everyone in the room can hear you.


6. You are almost 60 and you haven't learned to appreciate the young people yet. Grandfathers NEVER spank the grandkids. Ever....you asshole...EVER.

7. There's an interesting set of tools in your "work shop" or whatever you call the cash cow that you hoisted upon your wife. It's a set of files that look appropriate for carpenters who do fine and delicate work. I can NOT imagine you having the ability to do such work and the tools hanging on the wall make me laugh at you.

8. You are actually known as "Crazy Ron".

9. While you're busy attacking their mother, your kids are necessarily missing out on any positive fathering skills that you might find blowing in the wind. Every moment you spend nagging people could be spent more productively and that makes you a waste of time.

10. You were dumb enough meet this blog and invite yourself in. I actually sent you a rather scathing piece of my work and you didn't GO AWAY. You were smelling your piss and all of a sudden, here you are...requesting something that wise men fear. Whatever.


You wanted to hear what I had to say, take that for starters. You're right...this is fun.

(You can meet Ron yourself in Elgin, Illinois.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Peppermint Patty said...

No thanks. I'll pass.

July 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home