.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It seems as though...

...people are saying that Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are "getting what they deserve", what with all of their cheating rumors. Obviously I have no clue what's going on, but to say that they're getting their "just desserts" seems rather harsh and petty.

Apparently, their online antics and constant twittering makes them fodder for every angry idiot with a pen and a publisher. They've been accused of being "in our face" with their happiness and love life. That's the first time I've seen happiness used as a reason for vengeance and for taking pleasure in another person's heartache. By that logic, every new mother deserves some kind of heartbreak before her kid's first birthday.

The Kutcher's have been a tad nauseating to those of us not quite so blessed in the love department but there's an easy fix for that nausea, we can simply click on a more miserable tweeter and bask in the unhappiness of another. Those who are retching from the sweet tweets of Mrs. Kutcher would do well to follow the angry bites of Perez Hilton and those of his hideous ilk.

I've never been a fan of Ms. Moore's...her movies always seem a tad too syrupy for my tastes and her consistent, ever present tears gag me when I see them or think they might be forthcoming. But, I've never wished her ill will because of it. Her hubby is far too young to make a decent deposit in the fidelity bank but sooner or later he will grow up, marry someone 15 years his junior and she will cheat on him mercilessly. Such is the way of the world. I don't make the rules, I just vomit them on this blog.

Karma is a nasty and formidable enemy and the seeds we sow will be reaped in spades, of that I am sure. So, one way or another, the Kutcher's will find exactly what they've hidden as will the yahoo's who think that such unhappiness is a pleasurable show to watch. Oy vey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home