.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Well, China is paying for...

..it's shortsighted one child policy. Now there are 118 boys for every 100 girls. Isn't that nice for the girls? I like those odds myself.

I know a very pretty little girl who wouldn't be here if it weren't for that silly policy so I won't bitch too much. She's a sweet as she can be, smarter than any two people I know and she has the potential to be whatever it is she sets her mind to. If China weren't tossing out beautiful little girls, I wouldn't know her at all.

I look at her and it absolutely STUNS me that 2 people agreed to give her away. It could have been worse, abortion and infanticide is running rampant in that nation of nit wits. I hope they suffer when they think of their beautiful daughter, it's the only way I can make sense of her being tossed out.

In the new millennium, discrimination towards women is still evident all over the planet. From the Chinese throwing away little girls to the insanity of the Iranian government, I have to thank God that I was born in America.

Rahbare Mo'azzame Enqelab is the "Supreme Leader" in Iran and he could easily pardon a woman sentenced to be tortured and then stoned to death, but he chooses to allow her "punishment" to be carried out by an insanely deranged "judicial system" that punishes one half of an adulterous couple to a hideous death while allowing half number 2 to go back to a life in an undeveloped, impoverished and illiterate country full of mad men. Lord knows I have no love lost for adulterous people, but I don't think death by stoning is the answer to that problem. If I did, I would have invited you to a party 6 years ago. Although I may have fantasized about some wild punishments for my ex and his tramp, I wouldn't have, and I couldn't have, actually hurt another American.

I don't know how any idiot Iranians it takes to stone someone to death, but I imagine the number is substantial. I've heard people say that Iranians are "lovely people". Call me kookie but I do NOT and will not believe that until I hear ONE of them speak out against it's brain dead, evil and maniacal leaders.

My disdain for Iranians necessarily spills over to muslims in general. I have no patience for the sons of whores. Now they want to build a mosque next to Ground Zero? Let 'em. You can't blow it up until it's built. If no one else wants to do it, I will.

Call it racist or prejudiced, I don't care...that's the way I feel. One thing I've learned is that when I have an opinion, I rarely hold it alone. I know there are many who agree...and many who disagree. It's all good, this isn't Iran so I can say what I want to say. And, what I'd like to say is this...there are a lot of nuts walking around all over. I would LOVE it if a bunch of them stoned the Iranian pigs who would throw a stone at a woman who never actually harmed another human being.

The problem with the US military is that they never had a chance. Normal people are outnumbered by muslims so badly that for every one normal person who is murdered, we need to kill one thousand of them to have an impact. As long as America coddles to the Hitler's of today, we can't be surprised when a few of them decide that 72 virgins are worth dying for. How daft is that? After 2 1/2 months, they're out of virgins and eternity faces them with a vengeance.

It takes some wicked psychopaths to make China look good, but somehow, Iran manages to do it.

Great song for normal people: http://islamcomicbook.com/lyrics1.htm


http://www.amitiesquebec-israel.org/texts/stoning.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home