.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Now THAT'S a Confident Man!


There was a time when I used to smile when I thought about the time that I dated this guy. That was in the 70's and he wasn't wearing eye shadow. Well, after seeing this picture, I will deny dating him until the day I die. 80's be damned, I don't do guys who wear make up. Ever.

So he was in a band...that doesn't make it right. Bret Michaels would have been cute if he had laid off of the eyeliner and for a minute, I thought George Michaels was cute until he put on hot pink shorts and danced in them and we all know about him.

My friend above gave me my first hickey and I got in a LOT of trouble for that stupid thing so this is my first chance to get back at him and I will do so by asking, why on earth did he have a rope wrapped around his right leg?

I also wonder if he tried the vest on at Nordstrom's before he decided that it fit his physique just right. And the jack boots, this IS Chicago but you wouldn't wear a sleeveless leather vest in winter so why would he be wearing boots a la Hitler? I don't know what's going on with those pants. They look like corduroy but who knows?

The holster may or may not contain a gun which would explain the boots. And this is probably one of the last pictures of this guy with hair. The hair must have been falling out already because he seems to have poofed it up a bit. Let's see, blue eye shadow and poofed hair...I never saw this guy in my life.


BTW...more proof he's bald, he wears a baseball cap almost all the time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well now that I let the world see this ....and I let you have your fun...I feel I must clear a few things up...
1st) it was a Halloween Gig and part of a costume...
2)I have never and will never wear corduroy
3)I may have lost my hair ....but not my class....
4)I don't always wear a baseball hat...( sometimes it's a cowboy hat) hey gotta keep the head warm somehow baby it's cold out side ...hell in here now for that matter...
5) and while you now deny me I feel it only fair that the rest of the world know that it was you who kept the hickey alive in your dreams for almost 40 years....and for what it's worth....you were fantastic then...and ...today ...yeah I guess you still are.

October 21, 2010  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

A Halloween costume? Oh...then never mind.


:)

PS I own my half of that hickey. after all, I sat still while you sucked.

October 21, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh damn!!! I should have tried that....sitting still... maybe you would have ........whoops never mind.

October 22, 2010  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

But I DIDN'T. Thank you for letting the world know I used to be a good girl.

:)

October 22, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah yeah....guess I missed out on the "Bad Girl " Stage....too bad for me huh?ans

October 24, 2010  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Not necessarily.

:):):)

October 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home