.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I must apologize...

...to Abby. I've been calling the hyper-active little critter "crazy" for weeks and suddenly I have seen what true insanity is. Charlie Sheen has proven to me that Abby has much better sense than does the millionaire freak of nature who wins the award for The Most Jaw Dropping Comments in one day by a human...yes Carlos, you win.

Charlie is apparently drug free, a perfect example of someone who is in serious need of some sort of brain altering medication. Forget his sit-com, his social IQ is nowhere near 2 and 1/2. The only thing he has accomplished with his behavior of late is to answer the question, "Why would Charlie Sheen need to pay for sex?"

He doesn't even have the sense to pay his hookers to shut up. One of them has been making the rounds complaining about Speedy Esteves and his "epic" 3 minute tryst. But what do I know? I'm just one of the fools to whom he refers when he brags that people can't "process" what it's like to be a "rock star" such as himself.

No, Charlie, I have no clue what it's like to be you and with God's good grace, I never shall. He is right about one thing, he is "special". When the networks are stumped over who should be the lead story, Charlie Sheen or Mohamar what's his name, you have to admit, you have a special guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home