.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, September 12, 2011

In case you were unaware...

...flashing your lights to warn other drivers of a speed trap is considered freedom of speech and, in Florida anyway, will no longer get you a ticket. That's not to say that the idiotic state legislature won't change the law if they get a chance, but for now, flash away.

It seems as though Republican office holders think that they have to out-nasty each other to win votes from "conservatives". They are missing the entire point of being a conservative. True conservatives want the government out of our lives, not controlling them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typically the only lights that flash me are the ones closing in at a more rapid rate of speed than mine on my bumper and for some reason don't want to pass even when they have multiple opportunities. Their lights are the colorful blue and red ones. I'll keep this in mind and tell them I thought they were practicing freedom of speech while I was practicing freedom from speed limits the next time this happens. I told the last 'well-lit driver' I wasn't gonna turn on my directional until I found the correct "Off" ramp. (That one was a passenger who was a front-seat driver. Worse than the back-seat types.)
Of course, since I don't live in an area with enough of anything to warrant "Exits" I might just as well wait till I get to the grocery store at the 4 corners 15 miles from my home and dump his body in the parking lot along with his mouth. No doubt the other well-lits will have their hands full with him long enough for me to get home and hide the vehicle.
Yep. That'll work.
TW

May 21, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

We think alike.

May 21, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home