.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

I'm sorry to have made anyone worry about me, I'm doing fine physically right now. But, as my aunt (Mary Anne Mergle) is still missing and has been recently declared legally dead, I am more concerned about catching her murderer. Tens of thousands of dollars in reward money is being readied for pay out. Anyone with any information leading to the conviction of her murderer (Paul Mergle, are you out there?), will be handed a pile of cash. Somewhere between $33,000 and $100,000 is available...please leave a comment under this post if you have any questions. In the meantime, the money is there...just the amount is up in the air. BTW...to the cousin who claims to have the proof I need, now is the time to talk to me about that if you still want to be paid for what you KNOW.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Wendy in Houston said...

As a long time reader,I know how much this has haunted you and I hope you get the answers you are looking for. I am always happy to see a post from you as I never know if something else has gone downhill for you physically. Mentally I know you are pretty strong! Prayers that you get resolution for your aunt.

March 08, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to work with your Aunt, and think of her often. Just recently she appeared in my dreams again.....so I googled her name, and found your blog. Please know she has not been forgotten, and she is deeply missed. I hope that there is justice for Mary.

April 04, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you. She is not forgotten by any of us...I'm glad there are friends who also think of her, we miss her and will not forget that she was murdered by her son...PAUL.

April 04, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said she was recently declared legally dead......it's been what, 8 years? That seems like a very long time.....but I recall the last time I spoke with her like yesterday!!! I believe Bob had just passed away, and she was on her way back to Georgia, but stopped by before she left.....she was upset and sick and tired of things that were going on down there.....she never went into specifics, but that was the last time I saw her.....if I remember correctly it was Feb of 2004, or maybe March....so sad I wish I knew more to help.....

April 04, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yes, the Outback next to the Comfort Inn on 35. OK? You name the time.

April 08, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home