.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Is it me...

...or do emails like this one grate on anyone elses last raw nerve?

Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet but mix them together and they're my friends . At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought.
This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure, to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace on earth, goodwill and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people forward this.
Merry Christmas


And there isn't a thing you can do to prevent them because you really do care for your otherwise intelligent friends and seriously, what are you gonna say, "Please stop sending me those emails about hope and kindness, they make me ill."?

Yeah, I'm a bitch. Sorry about that. But I got nuthin' but love for ya, buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home