.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sometimes karma takes years...

...to knock a person back a bit but it always seems to do it's job. Personally, I'm counting on it to get my hideous ex back for the cowardly manner in which he ended our marriage. It seems to be working, I've been sent emails about him and he doesn't seem to be winning friends and influencing people lately. But today, karma seems to be on MY ass for something I did in the 80's.

My girlfriend Melissa and I had gone out for a drink after work. We were sitting at the bar at a cute little college hang-out around the corner from my apartment. We stopped by to chat and relax, not to find love for the evening. Whilst we were sitting there talking to each other, a creepy guy sat next to us and started a conversation that no one but he wanted to be part of. I looked at his face and saw a couple of nasty looking sores. I couldn't help but wonder how he had gotten the sores as he tried to engage us in some unwanted form of flirtation. He hadn't yet zeroed in on either one of us so I decided to narrow his options by insulting him. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "Those sores on your face look awfully contagious." Melissa laughed so hard at that comment that he gave up on both of us and just walked away.

That was a nasty comment, but no nastier than the face he used to assault us. Anyway, today I am the yahoo with a nasty face and I won't be going far to celebrate the New Year. For some reason, my face started swelling up the other day and now the entire right half of my face is red and swollen and all I can think of is that young man. I wonder where he is tonight and I wonder if the sores on his face ever healed.

And I also wonder if karma is headed for that cretinous ex of mine this year.

Happy New Years!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I came upon your blog as my bf of 6 years cheated on me and the other woman harassed me online. I wrote a blog about it and now she threatens to sue for defamation. I took it down but .. Was wondering, can she do that? I can prove the things I said on my blog!

March 23, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

No she can't. As long as what you say is true, your golden. If you're afraid, send it to me and I'll do it. I've done it for many other women. My dad is a lawyer, my son is a lawyer, cousins...I know what I'm doing and as long as what I write is true I am fine as are you.

:):):)

March 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home