.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

It won't help

What about an article on these new websites for divorced parents ? such as *******.com this one is making the news and I'd like to know your point about it. I subscribed few days ago with my ex to manage all the stuff concerning our children (custody schedule, shared expenses...) and seems easy to use and pretty useful.
Cheers 



Lately I've had a lot of comments like this one. It's a slightly veiled attempt at advertising on my blog. If you were a friend of mine, I would be happy to post a link to your web site. But, other than that, people pay me to post links on this thing. They don't pay much, but they are happy to do it because I am doing them a service by posting their links. Email me at megkelsobroderick@gmail.com and we can discuss your site. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home