.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 02, 2012

We Have Scary Cops...

...down here in Florida. When they learned that the kids were getting high off of some commonly purchased incense (or whatever, I haven't been paying THAT much attention), they passed laws to put a stop to the ease of purchase of said "drugs". And then, just to be really scary, they added this comment on today's news:

"We will be following up in the near future to be sure that the new law is obeyed."

Now, if that isn't frightening...apparently we are on notice that the cops may, in fact, be "following up" on a few laws to see that they aren't broken. I sure hope they give plenty of time to the guys who rape and murder old ladies...I'm not dreadfully frightened of teenagers looking for a buzz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how "to protect and to serve" has become "to snoop and pry" and if we can't find you fucking up we will legislate something that will allow us to take shot at grabbing your assets.

July 02, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, it's ridiculous. If I can type long enough, I'm going to address this.

July 03, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home