.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

mY KEYBOARD IS MSSED UP...THIS'LL BE SHORT!




This video is from the day when this blog was relatively young. Some of you may remember when I used to get men to do odd chores around the house on weekends. I would take pictures of them working in my house and then post them on the blog. I did it without them knowing but I always managed to get them in silhouette so they never knew a thing about my little workman slide show.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tundra Woman said...

Ms. Meggers, We were all "relatively young" appearing in those days when the reality is, we were young people in old people's heads: It seems to me our bodies caught up with our head-sets.
OTOH, here's how the pix "Should Be;" we'd be that lil' old lady in the Nursing Home being feted for our 90th Birthday. (At age 10, max.) And we'd be checkin' out the howt, "young" (at 60) Maintenance guys who are hangin' in for a few more years until Retirement.
We didn't get that "choice." In any way.
I hear ya, Meg.
TW

May 23, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home