.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Oh please...tell me what the heck this is!

Recently my daughter and I took her son to an arcade in LA. It was pretty cool because it was huge and it had a LOT of antique machines. Not all of them worked, but they were there. Those dudes on the History Channel who like to refurbish things would have a field day with these machines! Anyway, they also had new machines and every kind in between.

In my entire life, I've never put a dime (or a quarter) into a claw machine. But, for my grandson I tried...once. I couldn't bring myself to try it twice. But there was one of those machines that, for fifty cents, delivers and small toy in a clear plastic container. I figured, what the heck, for a two year old, even a cheap toy is a toy so I pumped two quarters into the machine and out popped a container with a "toy" in it. Here is that toy (notice the shadow my pinkie finger casts, I am old enough to remember being taught that, for some reason, ladies stick out their pinkie fingers when they use their hand and now it happens sub-consciously):



OK...need a different angle?



Or just another look without the pinkie?


OK then, is there anyone out there who knows what in the dickens this is? My grandson took it, looked at it, and then threw it onto the ground. If nothing else, they have discovered the only thing on this planet that a two year old will NOT put in his mouth.

There was something else that I wanted to talk about but I forget what it was. It'll come to me. In the mean time, here are a couple more beach shots from yesterday.




OK...now I have to stop for a bit because I just spent a half and hour trying to do something on this post and it never worked. I'm as irritated as I can be so I'll have to start over in a new post. See ya soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a condom from mars

May 21, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh. Then I think I'll take it off of my wrist.

May 21, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home