.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year!

I know it's a bit late but the wishes are still there. I spent yesterday helping my dad so other than trying to catch up on my words games, I had little time to pontificate on anything today.

By the way, I have made a New Year's resolution this year, something I rarely do. I've decided to make this the Year Of Me. I'm not going to allow my kids to hurt me anymore, I'm over it. They may try but it won't work, they'll only be hurting themselves and I'd just as soon stay away from the part of my family that has learned too many poor lessons from those who enjoy speaking negatively of me. I recently learned that my ex and his new wife were being manipulated as much as I, that's why they had nothing good to say about me. The father of my children has been trying to talk sense to the kids (according to my daughter), so perhaps I was harsh on him as well. I've since learned that my kids have been justifying their own behavior by leaving out certain facts that would show me in a better light. So, dealing with a bunch of liars is a dangerous proposition indeed. I don't know who told whom what and now that I know my trust was misplaced, I can't take anything any of them say seriously. I don't try to fix problems that are peppered with lies from every direction, even from those who I trusted implicitly. So, once that is out of the picture, that leaves me...and my father...to get on with life in ways that I can control by staying away from liars that I never, in a million years, expected to be untruthful to me and everyone else when it comes to me.

Anyway, that's that. So, this year I'm doing some things that I had only been dreaming about. Travel is one thing that I am planning.

OOPS...gotta run, be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home